|2 days||Station F, 5 Parvis Alan Turing, 75013 Paris or via videoconference|
This two-day Kibana training program begins with an introduction to Kibana and Elasticsearch, followed by an in-depth exploration of data discovery and visualization using Kibana tools, including Lens. Participants will learn how to create simple visualizations and interactive dashboards.
On the second day, the course will cover complex visualizations, how to share data in various formats, and how to adapt and model data. Participants will also delve into Kibana alerts and anomaly detection using machine learning.
This training is designed for analysts and professionals who want to use Kibana to visualize and make the most of their data stored in Elasticsearch.
All our training sessions are accessible to people with disabilities.
Introduction to Kibana
- Overview of Kibana
- Relationship between Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Introduction to Discover
- Using Dev Tools
- Filters and Aggregations
- Introduction to visualization tools
- In-depth presentation of Lens
- Creating simple visualizations
Interacting with Data
- Creating dashboards
- Making dashboards interactive
- Introduction to Maps
- Introduction to Vega
- Exporting dashboards to PDF or PNG
- Introduction to Canvas
- Using the ECS schema
- Introduction to runtime fields
- Properly modeling and parsing data
Reacting to Data
- Introduction to Kibana alerts
- An alternative to alerts: Watchers
- Introduction to anomaly detection in Kibana
- Integrating anomaly-related visualizations into dashboards
- Monday 4th and Tuesday 5th December
- on demand
- Laptop computer
- Presentation and demonstrations 40%
- Practical exercises 40%
- Questions / Answers 20%
The training includes between 8 and 12 sessions of practical exercises. The participant’s progress during and at the end of the training will be assessed based on their success level in these practical exercises.
- Vincent Brehin
- Expert Consultant in Solr, Elasticsearch and OpenSearch - LinkedIn
- Vincent Bosc
- Lucian Precup
For more information, feel free to contact us.Register